Last Updated On Oct 22th, 2018
All capitalized terms not defined in this document shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions for Logistics and Payment Services, which can be found here. The contracting entity shall be Hiveloop Logistics Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’).
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- User(s) privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from User than is necessary for us to provide User(s) with our services and to protect User(s) account.
- Information including, but not limited to, User name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of User registration by the Platform.
- In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that we may provide on the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing, and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders (“Account Information”) may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform.
- We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Platform. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us and/or our other affiliated companies (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
- We may record and retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioral patterns. In addition, we may further gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together “Browsing Information”).
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information and Browsing Information are together referred to as communication data (“Communication Data”) which may include personal data (“Personal Data”).
- It is be mandatory for Users of the Platform to provide certain categories of Communication Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient Communication Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with our services.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA If you provide any Personal Data to us or the Platform, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verification of User’s identity;
- processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- to facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve our services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- subject to applicable law, we (including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers) may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to services offered by us or any of our affiliated companies;
- if User voluntarily submit User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform; and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- User further agree that we may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to service providers engaged by us and/or any of our affiliated companies to assist us with providing Users with services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use Users Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
- User(s) agree that we may disclose and transfer User(s) Personal Data to our affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
- Any Personal Data supplied by User will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to in clause 3 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 hereinabove.
- All voluntary information may be made publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that User discloses to us becomes public information and User relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that User(s) submit to us.
- We may share User’s Account Information with banks or vendors to enable User’s transactions on the Platform to be completed. In addition, we or oue affiliates or Service Providers may use User Account Information to determine User’s credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies or financial services companies. While we shall endeavor to have in place internal procedures to keep User’s Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures / procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- RIGHT TO UDATE PERSONAL DATAUnder the applicable laws, User have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request updating / correcting the information.
- MINORSOur services are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18). However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Platform. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in clause 9 below to remove the information.
- SECURITY MEASURES We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Data or any other information provided by you, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold, we cannot guarantee the security of any information User transmit to us and Users do so at their own risk.
- GRIEVANCE officer in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Zetu Solutions (OPC) Private Limited
Company PAN – AABCZ0628B
Corporation ID Number – U7499WB2017OPC220149
Registered Office Address –
Kamarthuba, Habra, North 24 PGS., West Bengal, India
Office No – +91-8759759506
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org